Monday, September 17, 2018

INVEST WITH WHAT?

Courtesy of pinterest


We want to be able to live on our earnings for a long time. The longevity rate is higher (some folks are living in their 100's comfortably!). We want our monies to stretch beyond our retirement and live our best lives. How can this be done when even though we have savings, the rate is not very good. Lots of people can have numerous channels of residual income and some can dry up in an instant! There is concern about being healthy and staying that way. So what is one to do to make those dollars s-t-r-e-t-c-h? Invest!

Dot, I barely have a thousand dollars in the bank so how in the yell can I invest? Those people who invest had tons of money and I am still in the process of building my coins and paper. What I am suppose to do? Why not start with little and build?! I can hear the groans, doubts, questions and outright complaints. Seriously, if you click on the link below and read the information carefully, I assure you , you will get started and be on your way to building a nice portfolio for you!










I learned about the stock market long ago when one had to have lots of money to invest. I retained that information and over the years I learned of companies that accepted small investments. I saved what I had and began to invest; of course it was small but how do you think an oak tree grew? From a small acorn! I now own some interest in Nike (I was a fan long ago, I was glad I could invest now!), as well as other companies and steady building!

So click on the link above, read, and even ask questions if you need to. Please do not delay in building your wealth as a frugal person (lots have, why not you?). Under no circumstances must those naysayers be a part of your decision making. I have learned that those who have done it and succeeded are the ones you seek advice from. Period.

Until next post always stay....


Frugal and Proud!

Dot


More Articles:









No comments:

Post a Comment